Monday, June 11, 2012




This recipe comes from a Pampered Chef party I went to last week.  Really yummy! And even though I don't have the $85 Deep Covered Baker or the correct measuring utensils or the Simple Slicer or the Mix N Chop or the $10 Italian Seasoning, it didn't turn out too bad Sunday night for dinner using my old pan, etc.   Instead of cooking in the microwave according to the original instructions, I cooked it all on my range.

ITALIAN BEEF HOAGIES

1 lb extra lean ground beef
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1 onion
1 red and 1 green bell pepper
1 envelope dry Onion Soup mix
1 T Italian seasoning
1 T red wine vinegar
6 slices provolone cheese
1 package hoagie rolls

Place ground beef, salt, pepper, onion soup mix, Italian Seasoning, and vinegar in pan and cook until beef is cooked through.  Add onion and peppers and cook until soft.
At this point you can place cheese on top of mixture, cover and melt or do like I did and let everybody put the cheese on their own sandwich.  Serve on hoagie rolls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment