Monday, July 27, 2009

Calling All Cooks

Whether we enjoy cooking or not it is a fact of life. We have families who need to eat!! If any of you are like me, I get in a rut and nothing sounds good. It's the same old, same old. I'm hoping that we can use this blog to share our tried and true recipes with one another. This is purely selfish on my part. We have some good cooks in the family and I want their recipes :)
Pictures of the finished product are always helpful but not necessary. Put as many recipes as you would like. The more the better!! I have made everyone in the family authors of the blog. I think it would also be helpful to label our posts dessert, main dish, bread, etc.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for this blog please feel free to let me know about it!

Below is a recipe to get us started--

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking it might be helpful to also label the recipes with main ingredients and such.

    ReplyDelete