Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Easy Cheesy Chicken

I got this recipe from Tiffin. It is not heart healthy in it's original form, but I suppose if you are into that sort of thing, you could make it healthier. This is something that I know I can make and everyone in my family will love it. Like, having seconds love it (although I have to dish Hailey's before I add the broccoli.) I also did not get a picture of it.

Easy Cheesy Chicken

2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. milk
1 c. grated cheese
chicken, cooked and cubed (or cubed and cooked, however you prefer)
broccoli (cooked a little less than what you normally like)
cooked rice (I don't know how much. In my rice cooker, I make 3.5 cups of dry rice. But I don't think my measuring cup is a full cup.)

In a large saucepan combine soup, sour cream, milk, and cheese. Cook until hot and cheese is melted. Add cooked chicken and broccoli. Serve over rice.

This makes a lot. Nathan and the kids all have seconds and there is enough left for Nathan to make two lunches, maybe three.

Click here for printable version.

No comments:

Post a Comment